The MerchantCircle Blog

The MerchantCircle blog lets local and small business owners know what's going on in their marketing world. Whether it's online marketing solutions, yellow page directory statistics, business video solutions, or general merchant musings, we make sure you're informed.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Funniest Business Picture Ever!

I am a big fan of humor and of people who are willing to make themselves look silly for the happiness of others. So when I came across this picture of a plumber in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, I had to find out if this was a real picture or not. It is. Take a look at the truck for AIM Electrical & Plumbing Services. Plumber with a Sense of Humor I don't know about you, but if I were to hire him, seeing that truck would instantly put me at ease. Maybe humor is worth thinking about in your future marketing with customers.... Sincerely, Community Relations

Labels: , , , , ,


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Attention-getting, to say the least. Makes me think of a sign I saw a couple of years ago that was in front of a bar -- they were advertising their "locals night" with " 1/2 price beer, free munchies, and free poo" Guess the "l" fell off of the word "pool," but that night, there was a line out of the door for that free "poo." I always knew the beach can be a wierd place to live. Love it anyway.

2/05/2009 09:27:00 AM  
Blogger MerchantCircle Staff said...

"Free" anything at a bar is always cause for celebration! Which beach did you live by? I went to college down in San Diego, so I know the value of free poo!

2/05/2009 12:54:00 PM  
Blogger Your Chocolatier Who Shares The Sweet Life ! said...

I love it, That would be a double take as you are going down I-40,and see a guy setting on a pot.

3/02/2009 05:46:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would think it will enhance credibility and word of mouth marketing isn’t affected as bloggers not getting paid to spread ”word of mouth”, those bloggers are advertisers. I like the ruling.

work form home

12/28/2009 09:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Picture of Store Owner

COMPANY INFO


MEMBER RESOURCES





Partner Sites:
Chemistry |  Citysearch |  Insider Pages |  Reference |  The Daily Beast |  Thesaurus |  Urbanspoon