The MerchantCircle Blog

The MerchantCircle blog lets local and small business owners know what's going on in their marketing world. Whether it's online marketing solutions, yellow page directory statistics, business video solutions, or general merchant musings, we make sure you're informed.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

What's Wrong with Facelifts?

Artemis Every morning we all have a routine we go through. We shave, we put on make-up and every once in awhile we decide to grow a mustache, change up the color scheme or we decide to wear a bag over our head. Well folks, we've changed the way our merchant pages look. It's cleaner, bolder, displays the coupons without having to click away, and has more layout and design options. CB3 Ain't it a beaut? Not to mention our Top Merchant Badges are here and ready to go. I'm still working on getting mine, only one thing left to do...... I want it, I want it, I want it. I think I'm going to shave my eyebrows off tomorrow. Facelifts are good. Sincerely, Kevin L. Community Relations

Labels: , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Picture of Store Owner

COMPANY INFO


MEMBER RESOURCES





Partner Sites:
Chemistry |  Citysearch |  Insider Pages |  Reference |  The Daily Beast |  Thesaurus |  Urbanspoon